Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TRANSKEI MOON

Tuesday, 24th November 2009, 09:36am, East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa...

My thoughts are as far away from me as I am standing from God at this moment.
This realisation hits hard as I wade through moments of happiness. I have come to accept where I am and where I am going, but handing over becomes hard sometimes.

As I journey these beautiful landscapes, of hills and valleys, waterfalls and speckled homesteads I often get lost and move to a place that I once knew. A place where my ancestors roamed. And my heart yearn for that peace of laying my head anywhere and knowing that this is where I belong.

So today I will lift my head and walk tall. I will think of what I have instead of looking for more. I will learn to love the simple things once more and learn to appreciate the cycles of my life.

I am coming out of a winter and am entering spring, with summer lingering on the horizon.

Peace and Love you all...

GAH - THE TRUTHSEEKER

No comments:

Post a Comment